Slab Leak Repair Services in Maui
Here in Maui, concrete foundations are the most common slab material used for our homes. Concrete slabs are more affordable, but that makes identifying elusive slab leaks even harder. There’s an entire network of plumbing that runs throughout your home and into your slab. If a leak occurs inside the slab, it’s notoriously difficult to recognize, repair and recover from. That’s why a professional team of plumbing and leak detection experts is essential.
All Aloha Plumbing is the premier slab leak team in Maui. We respond quickly to your home and locate the source of the leak without delay. We understand the concerns of our community’s homeowners, so you can trust that our slab leak solutions are the most effective. If you suspect you have a slab leak, call us right away!
Signs Your Slab Is Leaking
It can be extremely difficult to tell that you have a slab leak. Keep a careful eye out for any of these symptoms, and call a plumber as soon as you see them:
- Water trickling from the slab
- Damp floors
- Increased water bill
- Mold growth in or around the home
- Sour smells
- Running water sounds when water is off
While the source of these symptoms could end up being a regular pipe leak in your home or another plumbing issue, you definitely want to rule out a slab leak as soon as you can. If the leak is coming from your foundation, you’ll be glad you called the professionals quickly to start formulating the solution to your problem.
Importance Of Professional Slab Leak Services
Slab leaks are the most serious kind of leak your home can experience. If not caught early, your repair has a higher probability of needing more serious foundation excavation to solve the problem. A professional team of plumbing and leak experts isn’t just a recommendation — it’s a necessity. We specialize in creative, highly-effective slab leak repairs that will take the stress off your shoulders. We’re dedicated to helping your home recover from this incident, and our tools, skills and problem solving always get the job done right.
When you have a slab leak, you need a team you trust to guide you through the repair process. All Aloha is your team, and we’ll show up anytime you need us.
What Causes Slab Leaks?
You may wonder how pipes surrounded by a block of concrete could possibly suffer enough damage to spring a leak. Although your plumbing is durable and designed to withstand the passage of time, these materials are not meant to last forever, and they can incur damage from a variety of sources.
- Thermal Expansion — Changes in temperature in the soil and the water running through the pipes causes them to expand and contract. When expanding, the pipes may scrape against the rough concrete. This can weaken areas and cause leaks over time.
- Water Quality — The water that flows through your pipes can slowly wear down the inside lining. Minerals, temperature and corrosive substances can speed this process as well.
- Defective Pipes — During installation, any bumps, dents or dings in the pipe can lead to a premature weakening in that area. Unfortunately, you won’t know about this defect until a slab leak reveals it.
- Soil Shifting — Your slab is massively heavy, but if the soil it sits on shifts enough, your plumbing can be affected. Soil can sink and shift in tiny increments over time, but earthquakes and other natural events can make this problem even more pronounced.
All Aloha Plumbing Is Your Slab Leak Team
When it comes to slab leaks, you have no time to waste. All Aloha Plumbing can be there in a flash, ensuring that the damage to your home is limited. Get the superior slab leak services you deserve — especially for such a serious plumbing repair! Give us a call today!